The Revolabs FLX™ from Revolabs, a leading provider of wireless unified communication products for the enterprise, is designed specifically for mid- to small-sized conference rooms, executive offices and SoHo environments. The Revolabs FLX is based on Revolabs’ revolutionary wireless audio technology that for years has delivered superior sound quality for audio and video conferencing to large conference and board rooms. Small office conference calls, executive office communication, and home office communication can now also benefit from that superior wireless audio performance.
No Longer Designed as a Single Component like yesterday’s phones, the wireless Revolabs FLX has redefined the traditional design of conference phones and instead, is comprised of several distinct components giving you unprecedented freedom with respect to placement and accessibility of the speaker, microphones and dial pad. Microphones and speaker can be placed throughout an office to optimize sound quality. In an executive office, the speaker and a microphone can be on a small conference table, while the second microphone is on the executive’s desk, allowing natural participation from different areas of the room. No more shouting across the room so that listeners on the other side of the conference call can hear you!
People on the call will feel as if they are all in the same room, speaking face-to-face, due to the Revolabs FLX patent pending audio technology. This technology allows for superior sound quality in all environments. All of our microphones and speakers support wide band audio (80 -11,000 Hz), delivering natural sounding audio.
Since the Revolabs FLX microphones and speaker are wireless and independent of each other, a variety of Revolabs FLX microphone scan be used to match your needs. Whether it is a lapel microphone worn by one person, anomni-directional tabletop microphone to capture the sound of 6-10 participants, or a directional tabletop microphone enabling audio capture from 2-3 people – you have the choice to select the best microphone. The Revolabs FLX system also replaces the need for separate desk and conference phones. The Revolabs FLX dialer isused to set up a conference call, or works like atelephone for handset calls. Private conversationscan be held at the start, middle or end of aconference call.
In addition to phone conferencing, you canuse Revolabs FLX as the audio interface with your video conferencing unit, providing the same high performance and freedom for your video calls. The system is compatible with all major brands of video conferencing systems. For call participants without Internet access, you can ‘bridge’ their phone call into your video session at any time.
Bluetooth connectivity is integrated into the Revolabs FLX so that the FLX can be your sole collaboration device independent of the communication channel you use. The Revolabs FLX lets you connect the speaker and microphones to your Bluetooth enabled cell phone or computer. The FLX supports a range of channels which simplifies your technology needs and reduces costs. These two key benefits make FLX the premier unified communications technology for your conference rooms and executive offices.
With the security of an encrypted voicesignal, no one will be able to listen in on thesignal sent between the microphones, the speaker, and the base station. Revolabs FLXuses digital RF wireless operating in the globally accepted 1.9GHz ISM band, minimizing interference with other technology in your environment. The Revolabs FLX does not steal bandwidth from your WiFi network, and will not interfere with UHF and other radio signals. Cell phone interference is eliminated through Revolabs RFArmor™ Technology.
The Revolabs FLX is available in versions that include two or four microphones and also VOIP or analog phone interfaces. Setup of the system takes only a few simple steps, gettingyou up and running quickly!
Superior Audio Quality
- Patent pending technology delivering spoken word clarity
Wireless Freedom for Optimal Sound
- No wires required to operate the conference phone; move microphones and speaker where you need them; dial from anywhere in the room
- Phone, AUX in/out, Bluetooth
- Make private calls using handset
Revolabs RF Armor
- No more cell phone buzz or interference
- Up and running quickly
- The telephone becomes the focus, not an eyesore
- Bandwidth - 50-11,000 Hz
- Channels - 1 or 2 channels per system
- Radio Frequency -
- -North America: 1.92 to 1.93 GHz(UPCS North America)
- -International: 1.88 to 1.90 GHz (DECT EU)
- Noise Cancelation - Active on the microphone
- Echo Cancelation -
- -Acoustic echo canceller for speaker/microphone
- -Line echo canceller for analog telephone line
- RF Shield - No cell phone interference due to RF Armor™ technology
Speaker & Microphones
- Audio Bandwidth - 80-11,000 Hz
- Battery life (talk time) - 8 hours
- Charge time - 3 hours
- Telephone - RJ11 (POTS), RJ45 (VOIP)
- Analog IN OUT AUX OUT - Line level input, 2 outputs, line level or mic level
- HD Base Station - 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 5W (Universal Inputs)ETSI, DTMF, British Telecom, Bellcore Type 1
- Display - High resolution color LCD display
- Caller ID - Support for multiple Caller ID standards
- Phonebook - Up to 99 entries
- Keypad - 12 key telephone keypad, 2 context sensitive soft keysanswer/hang-up keys, 5 key cursor and control panel
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Manufacturer's Code:||Revolabs FLX|
|Recommended for up to this many users...||10|
|Expandable with optional mics||-|
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc)|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||No|
|Date & Time Display||No|
|List of Dialled Numbers. Time/Date stamped||-|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||250 metres|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £255.00 (Ex VAT) £306.00 (Incl VAT)
- £300.00 (Ex VAT) £360.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £546.00
- Price From: £450.00 (Ex VAT) £540.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £699.99
Price From: £580.00 (Ex VAT) £696.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £899.99
- £395.00 (Ex VAT) £474.00 (Incl VAT)
£990.00 (Ex VAT) £1,188.00 (Incl VAT)