Unprecedented acoustic performance and unique features are what make the Crinia Conference Phone System the most advanced and sophisticated audio conference system available. With groundbreaking design and use of high quality materials this is the first and only product that is a perfect fit for your high-end boardrooms and executive offices.
In a technology environment where products are designed down to cost, the Crinia Conference Phone System is a welcome and refreshing change. This product is engineered up to the highest possible standards of acoustic, telecommunications and materials science.
In addition to the superior acoustic performance, CRINIA also offers a range of sophisticated features, which are unavailable in other conference telephones.
- First truly luxurious business communications product.
- High quality construction; precision-machined polished aluminum.
- Best acoustic technology available in the market, including Crinia’s Adaptive Echo Cancellation.
- Ideal from 12 to 14 users
- Touch screen remote control is also the wireless telephone handset
- Award wining proprietary wireless technology
- Call recording to portable USB Flash Drive
- Award Winning Design
- Wireless Control
- Voice Recording
- Audio Quality Speakers
- Adaptive Echo Cancellation
- Background Noise Reduction
- Beam-forming Technology
- Echo Cancellation
The Crinia AC100 consists of a Base Station, a Tower, a Handset and a Junction Box. The system is also provided with a portable USB Flash Drive.
- The Base Station is the system’s CPU, it processes all the external connections and is the battery charger for the Tower and the Handset.
- The Tower is the element of the system used for conference calls, includes a high performance speaker and four microphones.
- The Handset is the system’s user interface. It’s also a cordless telephone. All the information is displayed and entered by a touch-screen LCD.
- The Junction Box contains the power supply, mains and Ethernet connections.
- The USB Flash Drive is used to store recorded calls and plugs into the Base Station.
- Retractable cables are supplied for connection to the telephone line and Ethernet.
- The Crinia AC100 can be connected directly to a telephone line or to any analogue port on a PBX.
- For connections to a digital PBX an interface may be required.
- The AC100 can also be connected to the Ethernet for use as a VOIP telephone.
|Goods Condition||Brand New|
|Recommended for up to this many users...||14|
|Expandable with optional mics||-|
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc), VoIP|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||Yes|
|Date & Time Display||No|
|List of Dialled Numbers. Time/Date stamped||-|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £569.99 (Ex VAT) £683.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £889.19
- £13.00 (Ex VAT) £15.60 (Incl VAT)
- £450.00 (Ex VAT) £540.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £702.00
- £380.00 (Ex VAT) £456.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £592.80
- £90.00 (Ex VAT) £108.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £140.40
- £110.00 (Ex VAT) £132.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £171.60
- £481.77 (Ex VAT) £578.12 (Incl VAT) RRP £751.56
- £473.46 (Ex VAT) £568.15 (Incl VAT) RRP £738.60