Interact naturally—without wires in your way on the table and the floor. Max Wireless brings you ClearOne’s industry-leading professional audio technology and advanced processing for crisp, clean sound in an easy-to-use conferencing phone. Simply plug in the base unit and start talking. With the modern ClearOne Max Wireless you can experience high quality, secure wireless conference calls in your executive office or small conference room.
The ClearOne Max Wireless eliminates restrictions imposed by wires. Simply plug in the base unit and use the phone in any room within signal range. The wireless design creates a clean look, without all the wires and cords that can be tripped on or run over with chairs.
The ClearOne Max Wireless features Gentner Distributed Echo Cancellation, noise cancellation, advanced audio processing and full-duplex performance, so you can count on clear, highly intelligible audio for effective, interactive conferences.
Max Wireless models use the 1.8 GHz DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) standard, depending on the wireless requirements where the phone will be used. Both wireless standards are stable, extremely reliable and have a reputation for maintaining excellent sound quality.
The ClearOne Max Wireless can turn any room into a conference room and provides a clean look with no wires on the table or floor.
The clear, full sound of the ClearOne Max Wireless facilitates more natural interaction among participants.
With the press of a button, access a conferencing services operator who can connect an unlimited number of participants.
Easy to Use
The intuitive, user-friendly controls are simple to operate.
- Digital spread spectrum provides completely secure conferencing
- 150-foot wireless signal range allows use in multiple rooms without moving the base unit
- Up to 8 hours of talk-time lets you conduct lengthy conferences without recharging
- Dual-function power supply/charger enables you to continue your conference while charging
- 4-hour charging time quickly prepares phone for its next conference
- Automatic power-save mode conserves battery life
- 360º microphone coverage ensures all participants are being heard
- Speed dial stores 10 frequently dialled numbers
- Audible warnings sound when the phone is out of range or needs recharging
- Phone paging lets you locate the phone when it has been moved away from the base unit
- Recording output on base unit connects to a recording device and captures both sides of the conversation
- Mute button easily mutes the phone for private discussions
- The ClearOne Max Wireless provides a clean look with no wires on the table or floor
Perfectly suited for budget-minded customers who demand quality, the ClearOne Max Wireless is a great option for small meeting spaces, executive offices or clustered rooms that can now share a phone. The Max Wireless accommodates up to eight participants
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|Recommended for up to this many users...||8|
|Expandable with optional mics||Yes|
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc)|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||No|
|Date & Time Display||No|
|List of Dialled Numbers. Time/Date stamped||-|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
£299.96 (Ex VAT) £359.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £467.94
Price From: £291.66 (Ex VAT) £349.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £699.99
£305.99 (Ex VAT) £367.19 (Incl VAT) RRP £477.35
£337.45 (Ex VAT) £404.94 (Incl VAT) RRP £526.43
£255.00 (Ex VAT) £306.00 (Incl VAT)
£312.50 (Ex VAT) £375.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £487.50
£329.96 (Ex VAT) £395.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £514.74
Price From: £310.00 (Ex VAT) £372.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £899.99