The Cisco Unified IP Phone family provides industry-leading levels of integrated business functionality and converged communications features beyond today's conventional voice systems—surpassing competitive offerings. Cisco Systems continues to deliver one of the industry's best end-to-end data and true voice over IP (VoIP) solutions, offering the most complete, stylish, and feature-rich IP phones to enterprise and small to midsize customers.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 combines state-of-the-art speakerphone conferencing technologies with award-winning Cisco voice communication technologies. The net result is a conference room phone that offers superior voice and microphone quality, with simplified wiring and administrative cost benefits. A full-featured, IP-based, hands-free conference station, the new Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 is designed for use on desktops, conference rooms, and in executive suites.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 offers improvements over the existing Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7935 with external microphone ports, optional external microphone kit, newly audio-tuned speaker grill, and a new backlit liquid crystal display (LCD) display. The optional microphone kit includes two microphones with six-foot cords. This places microphones across a 12-foot area, effectively expanding a suggested conference room size of 20 feet by 30 feet. The new backlit LCD display improves visibility in low light conditions. The display font size is also adjustable for improved distant viewing.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 easily joins a Cisco Catalyst 10/100 Ethernet switch port with a Cisco RJ45 cable connection, and configures itself to the IP network via the Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP).
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 offers exceptional voice quality—virtually eliminating echoes, reverberations, and truncated words to help deliver a more natural conversation. It features superb sound quality with a digitally tuned speaker and three microphones that minimize background noise, allowing conference participants to move around the room while speaking. Connecting two optional extension microphones to the base unit enables both voice coverage for larger rooms and enhanced speaker volume output.
In addition to the regular telephony keypad, the Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 provides three soft keys and menu navigation keys that guide a user through call features and functions. The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 also features a pixel-based LCD display, which exhibits the date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and feature and line status.
- Standard business telephony features—Includes call hold, call transfer, call release, mute, conference ("ad-hoc" and "meet-me" conferencing, park, and pick up.
- Feature updates—Facilitates Cisco Unified CallManager software upgrades along with advances in system capabilities.
- Full-duplex operation—Permits natural, two-way conversations without clipping or distortion; the system automatically adapts to changes in the acoustic conditions of the room using state-of-the-art acoustic technology.
- Integrated keypad—Eliminates the need to receive and place calls on a separate telephone.
- 360-degree room coverage—A powerful, digitally-tuned custom speaker and three sensitive microphones provide uniform coverage of small-to-midsize conference rooms or offices.
- Single cable design—Reduces clutter on the tabletop by combining a single cable from the power interface module (PIM) cable with network and power.
- Simple to install—Configures easily with Cisco Unified CallManager.
- Freedom from special end-user training—Works like a regular telephone.
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) for auto address configuration to the IP network
- Cisco Discovery Protocol for Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 to Cisco Catalyst switch port discovery—Provides powerful protocol for E911 services, phone tracking, and asset/theft management.
- Auto configuration of phone number, software images, and personalized settings—Simplifies installation, reconfiguration, and future feature enhancements such as Web browsing capabilities.
- The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936 uses a single 10/100BaseTx Ethernet LAN connection to the network via a RJ45 cable interface.
- Convenient volume control buttons
- Five user-adjustable ring tones
- G.711 (A-law and µ-Law) and G.729a audio compression
- IP address assignment —DHCP client or statically configured
- Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection
- Web and LCD-based configuration
- Local 20 entry directory
- Display contrast
- Ring type
- Network configuration
- Call status
- Audio bandwidth: 300 to 3500 Hz
- RMC: Speaker volume: 86.5 dB peak volume at 0.5 meters
- Recommended room conditions: Closed offices and conference rooms up to 20 feet by 30 feet in dimension without major glass or ceramic surfaces and with normal background air-conditioning noise. (Significant echoes need to be less than one-eighth of a second in duration)
- Firmware updates: Download from Cisco Unified CallManager
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 12 x 2.25 in. (31.5 x 30.2 x 5.7 cm) (H x W x D)
- Phone weight: 1.75 lb (0.8 kg)
- Covering: Acrylonitrile butadiene styerene (ABS) plastic in textured Cisco gray color
- Power interface: PIM provides power interface and network connection
This products is an A-Grade refurbished model and comes complete with a 12 month warranty.
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|Recommended for up to this many users...||10|
|Expandable with optional mics||-|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||No|
|Date & Time Display||No|
|List of Dialled Numbers. Time/Date stamped||-|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £99.99 (Ex VAT) £119.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £155.99
- £66.63 (Ex VAT) £79.96 (Incl VAT) RRP £103.94
- £150.00 (Ex VAT) £180.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £234.00
- Price From: £248.00 (Ex VAT) £297.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £479.99
- Price From: £246.63 (Ex VAT) £295.96 (Incl VAT) RRP £549.99
- Price From: £650.00 (Ex VAT) £780.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,200.00
- Price From: £290.00 (Ex VAT) £348.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £999.99
- £255.00 (Ex VAT) £306.00 (Incl VAT)