Cisco Unified IP phones provide exceptional levels of integrated business functionality and converged communications features, surpassing today's conventional voice systems and competitive offerings. As the market leader in IP telephony, Cisco continues to deliver comprehensive end-to-end data and true voice-over-IP (VoIP) solutions, offering a complete, stylish and fully featured IP phone portfolio for enterprise and small- and midsized-business (SMB) customers. The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G combines state-of-the-art wideband speakerphone conferencing technologies with award-winning Cisco voice communication technologies. The net result is a conference room phone that offers superior wideband voice and microphone quality, with simplified wiring and administrative cost benefits. A full-featured, IP-based, hands-free conference station, the Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G is designed for use on desktops, in conference rooms, and in executive suites.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G offers many improvements over the existing Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7936. New features include:
- Superior wideband acoustics with the support of the G.722 wideband codec
- Support for IEEE Power over Ethernet (PoE) or the Cisco Power Cube 3
- New larger backlit liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Enhanced Audio Capabilities-
- Superior wideband acoustics-
- -Wideband frequency response is more than double that of narrowband, resulting in a richer and clearer sound
- -Enhances speech quality and speaker recognition
- -Provides excellent voice quality for both wideband and narrowband calls
- Expanded room coverage-
- -Extends room coverage up to 30 feet by 40 feet with the optional Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G microphone kit
- Support for third-party wireless lapel microphone kit-
- -Allows presenters to be easily heard even if walking away from the Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G microphones
- New Industrial Design-
- Large backlit LCD-
- -Increases visibility even in dark areas (255 x 128 pixels)
- Enhanced dial keys Makes dialing easier
- Four soft keys-
- -Quickens access to features
- Enhanced Power Features-
- IEEE 802.3af line power-
- -Local power supply is not required
- Support for the Cisco Power Cube 3-
- -Uses standard Cisco Unified IP Phone Power Supply
- Enhanced Software Features-
- Extensible Markup Language (XML) services-
- -Support for Cisco XML services includes Cisco Unified Communications Manager and third-party directories, Cisco Web Dialer, Extension Mobility features, and Personal Assistant
- Support for Cisco Unified Communications Manager-
- -Supports Cisco Unified Communications Manager Releases 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5.1, and 6.x
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Smart Business Communications System-
- -Support Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Release 4.3 - 12.4(15)XZ and later
- Global Support-
- Localizations provided within 6 months of FCS-
- -Will include localized user interface and customer documentation
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen. This feature allows users to quickly and effectively return calls using direct dial-back capability. The corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Version 3 (LDAPv3) standard directory.
The Settings feature key allows the user to adjust display contrast, select background images (if available), and select from a large number of unique ringer sounds through the User Preference menu. Network Configuration preferences also can be set up (usually by the system administrator). Configuration can be either automatically or manually set up for Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and backup Cisco Unified Communications Manager instances.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G allows users to quickly access diverse information such as weather, stocks, quote of the day, or any Web-based information. The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G uses XML to provide a portal to an ever-growing world of applications, features, and information.
The online Help feature gives users information about the phone keys, buttons, and features. The pixel display allows for more flexible feature navigation and significantly expands the information viewed when using features such as Services, Information, Messages, and Directory. For example, the Directory button can show local and server-based directory information.
Hold, Mute, and Redial Keys-
The Mute key is a fixed key. When it is active, the LED flashes on the Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G as well as on the optional microphone kit. Hold and Redial are provided as soft keys associated with the screen, and are always at the same position for easy access.
The Conference Station has a large high-resolution, graphical 32 level grayscale, backlit display (255 x 128 pixels).
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G offers full duplex high-quality wideband speakerphone technology. Included are Automatic Gain Control, Comfort Noise Generation, Silence Suppression/Voice Activity Detection, Echo Suppression, and Dynamic Noise Reduction, which reduces noise by up to 9 dB from constant noise sources such as fans or HVAC systems.
The internal Ethernet port allows for a direct connection to a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for the Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G. Co-locating a PC with the Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G is not supported.
The convenient Volume Control buttons on Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G provide for easy, decibel-level adjustments for the speakerphone and ringer.
Flexible Power Options-
The Cisco Unified Conference Station 7937G supports IEEE 803.af PoE Class 3, which allows powering from any of the Cisco Inline Power-capable blades and boxes. In addition, the Conference Station can be powered locally with a power supply (part number CP-PWR-CUBE-3) when combined with the Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G Power Splitter.
Multiple Ring Tones-
Twenty-eight user-adjustable ring tones are available.
Signaling Protocol Support-
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G supports Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP).
G.711, G.729, and G.722 audio compression codecs are available.
Quality of Service (QoS) Options-
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G supports DHCP and 802.1Q/p standards. The Conference Station can also be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G supports device authentication via 802.1.x supplicant and 802.1x MD5-EAP.
More than 30 languages will be supported within 6 months of FCS (dependent on Cisco Unified Communications Manager version).
IP address assignment can be statically configured or configured through the DHCP client.
Comfort-noise generation and voice activity detection (VAD) programming are performed on a system basis.
- Dimensions(H x W x D) - 15 3/8 x 141/2 x 2 5/8 inches. (39.05 x 36.83 x 6.67 cm)
- Weight -2.3 lbs (1040 grams)
- Display -3.07 x 1.42 inches (7.8 x 3.6 cm); 255 x 128 pixels
- Phone-Casing Composition - Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic in textured dark gray color with silver bezel
- Power Requirements - The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G is interoperable IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 3 device); 48 VDC is required; it can be supplied locally at the desktop using an optional AC-to-DC power supply (part number CP-PWR-CUBE-3=). Use of the power supply also requires the Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G Power Splitter and one of the corresponding AC country cords listed in Table 7.
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Recommended for up to this many users...||10|
|Expandable with optional mics||-|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||No|
|Date & Time Display||Yes|
|List of Dialled Numbers. Time/Date stamped||-|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £450.00 (Ex VAT) £540.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £702.00
- £2,200.00 (Ex VAT) £2,640.00 (Incl VAT)
£79.00 (Ex VAT) £94.80 (Incl VAT) RRP £123.24
£70.00 (Ex VAT) £84.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £109.20
- £329.96 (Ex VAT) £395.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £649.99
- £299.96 (Ex VAT) £359.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £467.94
- £337.45 (Ex VAT) £404.94 (Incl VAT) RRP £526.43
- £33.99 (Ex VAT) £40.79 (Incl VAT)