Call coverage is a critical capability for administrative assistants and others who must monitor, manage, and cover the status of calls. This capability requires the ability to instantly determine the status of numerous lines beyond those of the Cisco ® Unified IP Phone 9971, 9951, and 8961 models.
The Cisco Unified IP Colour Key Expansion Module extends the capabilities of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971, 9951, and 8961 models with additional buttons and a colour LCD display. This key expansion module adds 18 physical keys with access to 18 additional keys through the page keys for a total of 36 additional keys. You can connect up to three Cisco Unified IP Colour Key Expansion Modules to the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971, up to two key expansion modules to the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951, and one key expansion module to the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961.
The Cisco Unified IP Colour Key Expansion Module connects to the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971, 9951, and 8961 models directly in the traditional side-by-side fashion and comes with a foot stand and all necessary hardware to connect it directly to the base device. The key expansion module also articulates in the same manner as that of the Cisco Unified IP Phones it connects to, allowing you to match the same articulation angle.
Features and Benefits
The large LCD display of the Cisco Unified IP Colour Key Expansion Module allows for quick and easy identification of associated buttons. Using the Preferences menu of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971, 9951, and 8961 models, you can adjust the brightness of the individual key-expansion-module LCDs according to preference.
You can program feature key buttons on the Cisco Unified IP Colour Key Expansion Module as a directory number, line key, or speed-dial key. The buttons are illuminated, and when configured as a directory number or shared-line keys they allow for easy identification of call state. This capability provides features that are similar to those of typical direct station selection/busy lamp field (DSS/BLF) modules but are not intended to be directly comparable to those of traditional DSS/BLF modules. The primary function of the Cisco Expansion Module is to provide the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971, 9951, and 8961 models with additional keys for features such as speed dial or directory numbers. The illuminated buttons make it easy to determine line status, making the Cisco Unified IP Colour Key Expansion Module an ideal call-coverage tool.
Illuminated Button Features
- Off (Dark) - Line is available
- Green (Steady) - Line is in use
- Red (Steady) - Line is in use by someone else
- Amber ( Flashing ) - Line is ringing
Hardware and Power Saving Features
- The 4.3-in. graphical (TFT) color display provides 16-bit color depth and 480 x 272 effective pixel resolution, with backlight. The display also supports localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts
- You can articulate the display to match the same angle as the Cisco Unified IP Phone it is connected to
- The module has 18 physical buttons (36 with page key)
- the two Page buttons are used to access each page of 18 buttons and provide phone status
- When Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971, 9951, and 8961 models are in power-saving sleep or inactivity mode, the Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module is also in sleep or inactivity mode. Pressing any button on the key expansion module causes the displays to awaken. The system administrator configures the inactivity period
Cisco IP Color Key Expansion Module Hardware Support Compatibility
Cisco Unified IP Phone Models and Number of Expansion Modules Supported
- Cisco 9971 - Supports 3 Expansion Modules
- Cisco 9951 - Supports 2 Expansion Modules
- Cisco 8961 - Supports 1 Expansion Module
- Dimensions - 9.21 x 5.04 x 1.61 inches (234 x 128 x 41 mm)
- Weight - 1.03 lb (465g)
- Power - 48 VDC, 117 mA maximum
- Operating Temperature - 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- For use with Cisco 8961, 9951, 9971 IP Unified Phones
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £275.00 (Excl. VAT) £330.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £429.00
- £39.95 (Excl. VAT) £47.94 (Incl. VAT)
- £55.00 (Excl. VAT) £66.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £55.00 (Excl. VAT) £66.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £62.40
- £55.00 (Excl. VAT) £66.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £60.00 (Excl. VAT) £72.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £93.60
- £89.99 (Excl. VAT) £107.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £169.99 (Excl. VAT) £203.99 (Incl. VAT)