The Cisco IP phone 7961G (CP-7961G) is an upgrade to the CP-7960G. a key offering in the Cisco 7900 series IP phone portfolio. The CP-7961G has added IEEE 802.af Power Over Ethernet compliance and a higher resolution LCD display. The Cisco 7961G IP phone provides small. medium and enterprise customers with advanced features and rock solid stability.
The 7961G includes a large pixel based LCD display. full duplex speaker phone and an internal Cisco Ethernet switch. The internal two port Ethernet switch allows a computer and the phone to be daisy chained. reducing the amount of cabling and Ethernet jacks needed for the office. The system administrator can designate separate virtual LANs (VLANs) (802.1Q) for the PC and the IP Phone providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic. The Cisco IP Phone 7961G supports inline Power over Ethernet (PoE) which eases installation and reduces clutter in the workspace. The foot stand is adjustable from flat to 60 degrees to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys.
The foot stand is also keyed to match standard wall jack configurations for wall mounting. The Cisco IP Phone 7961G supports Cisco's Call Manager Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP). A dedicated headset port eliminates the need for a separate amplifier when using a headset. This allows the handset to remain in its cradle. making headset use simpler. The Cisco IP phone's convenient volume control button provides for easy decibel-level adjustments for the speakerphone. handset. headset. and ringer. The handset in Haring Aid Compatible (HAC) and meets FCC loudness requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Section 508 loudness requirements can be achieved using industry standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers.
- Programmable line and feature buttons
- IEEE 802.af PoE complaint
- High resolution LCD display
- 24+ user-adjustable ring tones
- Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection (VAD) programming on a system basis
- Adjustable display contrast
- Integrated headset jack
- The graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of such features as XML (Extensible Markup Language) and future features
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- Price From: £62.50 (Ex VAT) £75.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £101.40
- Price From: £85.00 (Ex VAT) £102.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £93.60
- Price From: £80.00 (Ex VAT) £96.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £93.60
- Price From: £95.00 (Ex VAT) £114.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £70.20
- Price From: £75.00 (Ex VAT) £90.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £85.80
- Price From: £85.00 (Ex VAT) £102.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £70.20
- £60.00 (Ex VAT) £72.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £93.60
- Price From: £55.00 (Ex VAT) £66.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £70.20