The Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951 is an executive class collaboration endpoint that provides voice, video, applications and accessories. Highlights include Gigabit Ethernet, Wideband Audio, Colour Display along with a new industrial design and user interface designed for simplicity and high usability.
- Large backlit, vibrant high-resolution 640 x 480 pixel, graphical, fully-adjustable color display makes viewing easy
- Five tri-color illuminated LED line/feature keys provide at-a-glance status for primary and shared lines
- Four programmable soft-label keys for fast feature access
- Dual standard USB 2.0 ports support wired headsets for greater choice and convenience
- Four-way navigation cluster plus select button aids in applications selection
- Bluetooth 2.0 headset profiles add freedom at the desk
- High-definition voice (HD voice) adds clarity in communications
- Gigabit Ethernet switch ports for high-speed network connection and reduced infrastructure cost
- XML applications transform business processes and enhance user experience.
Eco-friendly features include:
- Reground and recyclable plastics.
- Deep-Sleep power option reduces power consumption up to 90 percent in off-hours versus the phone in active state during the workday.
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £270.00 (Ex VAT) £324.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £421.20
- £450.00 (Ex VAT) £540.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £702.00
- £290.00 (Ex VAT) £348.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £452.40
- £324.99 (Ex VAT) £389.99 (Incl VAT)
- £199.00 (Ex VAT) £238.80 (Incl VAT) RRP £310.44
- £180.00 (Ex VAT) £216.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £280.80
- £200.00 (Ex VAT) £240.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £312.00
- Price From: £400.00 (Ex VAT) £480.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £624.00