The Cisco IP Phone 8845 can help you increase personal productivity through powerful and easy-to-use user experiences. It combines an attractive new ergonomic design with 720p HD video and wideband audio for crystal-clear video and voice communications and “always-on” reliability.
The 8845 encrypts video and voice communications for security, and offers access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features.
In addition, Cisco Intelligent Proximity brings the worlds of desk and mobile together for you when you are using your mobile device at the desk for your work. You can move the audio path over to the 8845 during active mobile calls to take advantage of its superior audio acoustics. An example would be to share a conversation with a colleague who listens in. This capability gives you greater flexibility when at your desk.
The Cisco IP Phone 8845 offers five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multi call-per-line feature. Fixed function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
- The Cisco IP Phone 8845 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- 720p HD two-way video (encode and decode).
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers who want this capability.
Features and Benefits
- The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience
- The 800 × 480, 24-bit colour, 5-in. WVGA display provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications
- 720p HD video (encode and decode)
- The handset is a standard wideband-capable audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port)
- The standard coiled cord has a custom end for concealed cable routing beneath the phone (cord length is approximately 21 in. [55 cm] coiled and up to 72 in. (183 cm) extended)
- The handset is hearing aid-compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). You can achieve Section 508 loudness requirements with industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. The dial pad is also ADA-compliant
- A full-duplex speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands free. For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- The analog headset jack is a standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port
- You can use an auxiliary port to support electronic hookswitch control with a third-party headset connected to it
- An internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network (IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/802.3ab) through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a co-located PC
- The system administrator can designate separate VLANs (IEEE 802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66-ft [20m] range) is supported
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP) is supported for untethered headset connections and voice communications
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) is supported for phone book object exchange between devices
- The phone has the following keys:
- Line keys
- Soft keys
- Back and release keys
- Four-way navigation and select keys
- Hold/Resume, Transfer, and Conference keys
- Messaging, Application, and Directory keys
- Standard keypad
- Volume-control toggle key
- Speakerphone, headset, and mute keys
- The phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (Handset, Headset, and Speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting
- The phone includes a black bezel; an optional silver bezel is also orderable separately
Dual-position foot stand
- The display is easy-to-view and the buttons and keys are easy-to-use. The two-position foot stand supports viewing angles of 35 and 50 degrees; you can remove the foot stand for wall mounting, with mounting holes located on the base of the phone
Wall-mountable - WALL MOUNT NOT INCLUDED
- You can install the phone on a wall using an optional wall-mount kit (orderable separately)
- The phone is compatible with the Kensington Security Slot (K-Slot) anti theft system
- IEEE Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- PoE on the phone is IEEE Power over Ethernet class 2. The phone is compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at switch blades and supports both Cisco Discovery Protocol and Link Layer Discovery Protocol - Power over Ethernet (LLDP-PoE)
Cisco IP Phone Power Cube 4
- This optional power cube is used as an AC-to-DC (48V) power supply for non-PoE deployments. Use of the power cube 4 also requires the use of one of the corresponding AC country cords
Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- 8.5.1 (non-secured mode only)
- 11.0 and later
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Planned to be supported 11.5
Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE 6000)
- 11.0 and later
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS)
- 8.6.2 and later (using support)
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £95.83 (Ex VAT) £115.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £149.50
- £199.00 (Ex VAT) £238.80 (Incl VAT) RRP £310.44
- £450.00 (Ex VAT) £540.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £702.00
- £320.00 (Ex VAT) £384.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £499.20
- £265.00 (Ex VAT) £318.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £413.40
- £290.00 (Ex VAT) £348.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £452.40
- £228.00 (Ex VAT) £273.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £355.68
- £220.00 (Ex VAT) £264.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £343.20