Cisco ® Unified Communications Solutions unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks, delivering a media-rich collaboration experience across business, government agency, and institutional workspaces. These applications use the network as the platform to enhance comparative advantage by accelerating decision time and reducing transaction time. The security, resilience, and scalability of the network enable users in any workspace to easily connect anywhere, anytime, and anyplace, using any media, device or operating system. Cisco Unified Communications is part of a comprehensive solution that includes network infrastructure, security, wireless, management applications, lifecycle services, flexible deployment and outsourced management options, and third-party applications.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G demonstrates the latest advances in VoIP telephony, including wideband audio support, backlit color touchscreen display, and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. It addresses the needs of the executive or major decision maker, administrative assistants, and those working with bandwidth-intensive applications on colocated PCs. This IP phone includes a large, backlit, easy-to-read color display for easy access to communication information, timesaving applications, and features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information. It also accommodates Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications that take advantage of the display. The phone provides direct access to eight telephone lines or combination of lines, speed dials, and direct access to telephony features, five interactive soft keys that guide you through call features and functions, and an intuitive four-way (plus Select key) navigation cluster. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for high-fidelity wideband audio are standard, as is a built-in headset connection.
Features and Benefits
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G is designed to grow with your organization and enhancements to your system capabilities. The dynamic feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software updates. Firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco.com. No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone-you can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G also provides many accessibility features. Table 1 lists the phone's features.
- 5.6-inch (14 cm) graphical TFT color touchscreen display
- 16-bit color depth
- 320 x 240 effective pixel resolution ,with backlight.
- Allows for greater flexibility of features and applications, and significantly expands the information viewed when using features such as Services, Information, Messages, and Directory.
- Display also supports localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts.
- Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone.
- G.711a, G.711µ, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC audio compression codecs are supported
- Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.
- Provides direct access to voicemail.
- Ready access to missed, received or placed calls (plus intercom history and directories).
- Incoming messages are identified and categorized on the display, allowing users to quickly and effectively return calls using direct dial-back capability.
- Corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Version 3 (LDAP3) standard directory.
- Allows user to adjust display brightness, select background images (if available), and select ringer sounds through the User Preference menu.
- Network Configuration preferences also can be set up (usually by the system administrator).
- Configuration can be set up either automatically or manually for Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP),
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and backup Cisco Unified Communications Manager instances.
- Other available Settings submenus include Device Configuration, Security Configuration, and Model Information.
- Allows users to quickly access diverse information such as weather, stocks, quote of the day, or any Web-based information using XML.
Speakerphone, Mute, and Headset Buttons
- Speakerphone includes Speaker On/Off, Microphone Mute, and Headset buttons that are lit when active.
- For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
Navigation Cluster with `Select' Button
- Four-way navigation cluster allows users to scroll vertically and horizontally.
- At the center of the cluster is a `Select' button that can be used for selection of an in-focus item (for example, to open an underlying menu)
- Indicates when phone is in power-saving sleep/inactivity mode (button is lit), and can be used to awaken the display.
- Inactivity period is configured by the system administrator.
Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a colocated PC.
System administrator can designate separate VLANs (802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic.
- Provides easy decibel-level adjustments for the speakerphone, handset, headset, and ringer.
- The handset is hearing aid-compatible.
- Additional volume control gain can be achieved using an inline handset amplifier.
- Stand is adjustable from flat to 60 degrees to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys.
- The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting.
- Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
Expansion Module Support
- An optional add-on module, the Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7914, provides 14 additional buttons for programming directory numbers or speed dials.
- Up to two expansion modules may be used.
Multiple Ring Tones
- More than 24 defined user-selectable ring tones are available.
- Ring tones may also be personalized through use of the Cisco Unified Phone Application Suite.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Features
- Handset is hearing aid-compatible and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Section 508 loudness requirements can be achieved using industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. Dial pad is also ADA-compliant.
Quality of Service (QoS) Options
- Supports differentiated services code point (DSCP) and 802.1Q/p standards.
- Positive device identity through X.509v3 Certificates, digitally signed images, cryptographically secure provisioning, and secure signaling and secure media with AES-128.
- Cryptography is not enabled by default and may only be enabled through a cryptographically enabled CUCM.
- The phone also contains an 802.1X supplicant and supports EAPOL pass-through.
- Built-in support for more than 30 languages (dependent on Cisco Unified Communications Manager version).
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 8.2 x 10.5 x 6 in. (20.32 x 26.67 x 15.24 cm)
- 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic in textured dark gray color with silver bezel
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 3). 48VDC is required; it can be supplied locally at the desktop using an optional AC-to-DC power supply (part number CP-PWR-CUBE-3=) or power injector (CP-PWR-INJ=).
- Local power options require a corresponding AC country cord (see Table 6).
Phone Software Requirements
- Supported in 8.3(2) and greater
Call Control compatibility
- Supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Versions 4.1(3)sr5b, 4.2(3)sr2b, 4.3(1), 5.1.1(b), 5.1(2), 6.0(1) and greater
- Supported in Cisco Unified Communications Express and SRST Version 4.1
- Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with Cisco call control
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- 10 to 95% (noncondensing)
- 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G, spare
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G, for Channels, with one station user license
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G, for Channels, with one Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express station user license
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £135.00 (Ex VAT) £162.00 (Incl VAT)
- £120.00 (Ex VAT) £144.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £299.99
- £228.00 (Ex VAT) £273.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £355.68
- £40.99 (Ex VAT) £49.19 (Incl VAT)
- £19.95 (Ex VAT) £23.94 (Incl VAT)
- £55.00 (Ex VAT) £66.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £80.00
- £42.00 (Ex VAT) £50.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £55.00
- £170.20 (Ex VAT) £204.24 (Incl VAT) RRP £249.99