The line keys on each model are fully programmable. You can set up keys to support either lines, such as directory numbers, or call features like speed dialing. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multi-call per-line appearance feature. Tri-colour LEDs on the line keys support this feature and make the phone simpler and easy to use.
Fixed function keys on all models give you one-touch access to service, messaging, directory, hold/resume, transfer, and conference features. A full-duplex speakerphone lets you set up clear multi-party conferences for flexible, productive collaboration.
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series sets a new standard in usability and delivers a context-sensitive user experience. It features a high-resolution 3.5” (396x162) greyscale display with white backlighting on the IP Phone 7821, 7841 and 7861, and a 3.2” (384 x106) display without backlighting on IP Phone 7811, for easy reading. Localized language support, including right-to-left onscreen text, meets the needs of global users.
The IP Phone 7800 Series portfolio is ideal for any mid-sized to large enterprise company that wants to update its phone system from a traditional analog or digital-based system to an IP Communications system. It’s also an excellent choice if you’re seeking to expand your voice communications support with your current Cisco Unified Communications solution. Small businesses who have interest in the Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series, but have investment in or are considering third party hosted call control services, are also candidates for the IP Phone 7800 Series.
- The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience.
- Non-backlit, grayscale, 3.28” 384×106 pixel-based display on the IP Phone 7811.
- Provide scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications.
- The default handset is a standard narrowband-capable audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port) for the IP Phone 7811, and wideband on handset is available with purchase of additional wideband handset.
- The handset is hearing aid-compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). You can achieve Section 508 loudness requirements by using industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. The dial pad is also ADA-compliant.
- The narrowband handset (for the IP Phone 7811) produces a magnetic field that attracts small metallic objects such as pins and staples. To avoid possible injuries do not keep small metallic objects close to the handset.
- The phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (handset and speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting.
- A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, monitor speaker, and ringer.
Full duplex speakerphone
- Full-duplex speakerphone allows gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls. For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- The phone can be installed on a wall using optional wall-mount kit (available separately).
- Line keys
- Two-way navigation and select keys
- Hold/Resume, Transfer and Conference keys
- Messaging, Service and Directory keys
- Standard key pads
- Volume control toggle key
- Speakerphone and mute keys (Headset key is not available on the IP Phone 7811)
- Category 3/5/5e/6 for 10-Mbps cables with 4 pairs
- Category 5/5e/6 for 100-Mbps cables with 4 pairs
IEEE PoE class 1
- The phone supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 1); power consumption does not exceed 3.84 watts.
Cisco power cube 3
- This power cube is used as a standard Cisco IP Phone Power Supply for non-PoE deployments.
Cisco power injector
- The IP Phone 7811, 7821 and 7861 are compatible with Cisco Unified IP Phone Power Injector (CP-PWR-INJ), and 7841 is compatible with Cisco Aironet Power Injector (AIR-PWRINJ5=).
Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- 10.x and later
Cisco Business Edition 6000
- 10.x and later
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution
- 8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions above)
Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony
- 8.x and later
The Cisco IP Phone 7811 and 7821 require a Basic User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager. The Cisco IP Phone 7841 and 7861 require an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Signaling protocol support
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- G.711a/?, G.722, G.729a, iLBC
Key call features support
- + Dialing (E.164)
- Abbreviated dial
- Adjustable ringing and volume levels
- Adjustable display contrast
- Agent greeting
- Auto-detection of headset (Not available on the IP Phone 7811)
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) (Not available on the IP Phone 7811)
- Call back
- Call forward
- Call history
- Call park
- Call Pickup
- Call timer
- Call waiting
- Caller ID
- Corporate directory
- Cross Cluster Extension Mobility (EMCC)
- Dial from the list
- Direct transfer
- Do not disturb
- Extension Mobility (EM)
- Forced access codes and client matter codes
- Group call pickup
- Immediate divert
- Intercom (Not available on the IP Phone 7811)
- Join (Not available on the IP Phone 7811)
- Message-waiting indicator
- Meet me conference
- Music on hold
- Network profiles (automatic)
- On- and off-network distinctive ringing
- Personal directory
- Private Line Automated Ringdown (PLAR)
- Ring tone per line appearance
- Shared line
- Silent monitoring and recording
- Speed dial
- Time and date display
- Whisper coaching
- Arabic (Arabic Area)
- Bulgarian (Bulgaria)
- Catalan (Spain)
- Chinese (China)
- Chinese (Hong Kong)
- Chinese (Taiwan)
- Croatian (Croatia)
- Czech (Czech Republic)
- Danish (Denmark)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- English (United Kingdom)
- Estonian (Estonia)
- French (France)
- Finnish (Finland)
- German (Germany)
- Greek (Greece)
- Hebrew (Israel)
- Hungarian (Hungary)
- Italian (Italy)
- Japanese (Japan)
- Latvian (Latvia)
- Lithuanian (Lithuania)
- Korean (Korea Republic)
- Norwegian (Norway)
- Polish (Poland)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Romanian (Romania)
- Russian (Russian Federation)
- Spanish (Columbia)
- Spanish (Spain)
- Slovak (Slovakia)
- Swedish (Sweden)
- Serbian (Republic of Serbia)
- Serbian (Republic of Montenegro)
- Slovenian (Slovenia)
- Thai (Thailand)
- Turkish (Turkey)
Multiple ring tones
- The phone supports user-adjustable ring tones.
- The phone identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen. This makes it fast and easy to return calls using direct dial-back capability. The corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) standard directory.
Quality-of-service (QoS) options
- The phone supports CDP and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID
- Image authentication
- Device authentication
- File authentication
- Signaling authentication
- Media encryption using Secure Real-Time Transfer Protocol (SRTP) using AES-128
- Signaling encryption using Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol using AES-128 or AES-256
- Encrypted configuration files
- 802.1X authentication
- The user can configure IP address assignment statically or through the DHCP client.
Physical dimensions (H×W×D)
- IP Phone 7811: 207 x 195 x 33mm (exclude foot stand)
- IP Phone 7811: 806g
- IP Phone 7811: 3.28” 384×106 pixels
- The phone has a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports, one for the LAN connection and the other for a downstream Ethernet device connection like a PC.
Phone casing composition
- Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) textured plastic.
- The phone is an interoperable IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 1 device); 48 VDC is required; it can be supplied locally at the desktop using an optional AC-to-DC power supply (CP-PWR-CUBE-3=). Use of the power supply also requires the use of one of the corresponding AC country cords.
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Nonoperational temperature shock
- 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Operating 10% to 90%, non-condensing
- Non-operating 10% to 95%, non-condensing
Certification and compliance
- CE Markings per directives 2004/108/EC and 2006/95/EC
- UL 60950 Second Edition
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950 Second Edition
- EN 60950 Second Edition (including A11 & A12)
- IEC 60950 Second Edition (including A11 & A12)
- AS/NZS 60950
EMC - Emissions
- 47CFR Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B
- AS/NZS CISPR22 Class B
- CISPR22: 2005 w/Amendment 1: 2005 Class B
- EN55022: 2006 w/Amendment 1: 2007 Class B
- ICES003 Class B
- VCCI Class B
- KN22 Class B
EMC - Immunity
- Armadillo Light
- FCC Part 68 HAC
- AS/ACIF S004
- AS/ACIF S040
- NZ PTC 220
- Industry Standards: TIA 810 and TIA 920
- Industry Standards: IEEE 802.3 Ethernet, IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £270.00 (Excl. VAT) £324.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £421.20
- £324.99 (Excl. VAT) £389.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £125.00 (Excl. VAT) £150.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £195.00
- £200.00 (Excl. VAT) £240.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £312.00
- £180.00 (Excl. VAT) £216.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £280.80
- £220.00 (Excl. VAT) £264.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £343.20
- £290.00 (Excl. VAT) £348.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £452.40
- £35.00 (Excl. VAT) £42.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £54.60