If you're using ADSL you'll need one filter per phone socket used in your house - this is so that the filters can do their job of splitting the ADSL signal from your voice calls, preventing poor ADSL connections and poor voice calls.
- ADSL Microfilter
- Compliant with the BT Network
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
Reviews marked “Collected by Trustpilot” originate from Trustpilot verified orders.
Reviews marked “Collected by PMC Telecom” originate from sources other than Trustpilot.
- £29.17 (Excl. VAT) £35.00 (Incl. VAT)
£749.20 (Excl. VAT) £899.04 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,176.84
- £50.00 (Excl. VAT) £60.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £78.00
- £41.69 (Excl. VAT) £50.03 (Incl. VAT) RRP £65.04
- £721.82 (Excl. VAT) £866.18 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,126.04
- £211.31 (Excl. VAT) £253.57 (Incl. VAT) RRP £329.64
- £159.12 (Excl. VAT) £190.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £248.23
- £121.88 (Excl. VAT) £146.26 (Incl. VAT) RRP £190.13