If you're using ADSL you'll need one filter per phone socket used in your house - this is so that the filters can do their job of splitting the ADSL signal from your voice calls, preventing poor ADSL connections and poor voice calls.
- ADSL Microfilter
- Compliant with the BT Network
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £29.17 (Excl. VAT) £35.00 (Incl. VAT)
£749.20 (Excl. VAT) £899.04 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,176.84
- £721.82 (Excl. VAT) £866.18 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,126.04
- £211.31 (Excl. VAT) £253.57 (Incl. VAT) RRP £329.64
- £50.00 (Excl. VAT) £60.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £78.00
- £41.69 (Excl. VAT) £50.03 (Incl. VAT) RRP £65.04
- £159.12 (Excl. VAT) £190.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £248.23
- £121.88 (Excl. VAT) £146.26 (Incl. VAT) RRP £190.13