- Belt Unit: 50,000 A4 pages @ 5% coverage
With Brother laser products the toner and drum work independently – this is cheaper to run than those where the two units are combined. If one runs out, you don't have to replace both items simultaneously, substantially reducing waste, saving precious resources and your cash.
But don't be tempted to cut corners by using cheap consumables, as this can mean poor results, and in extreme cases could invalidate the manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer's original consumables will always be the best choice, as they have been designed to deliver the best performance from our machines.
Why not do your bit for the environment and return your used toner and drum units to our award winning recycling factory in Wales. Visit www.brothergreen.co.uk for further information.
Only by using Original Brother consumables can you enjoy the ongoing improvements and technical changes that occur regularly throughout the life of your product. For more information on why you should be using Brother original consumables to protect your hardware investment please visit https://www.brother.co.uk/supplies/why-brother-originals
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £129.00 (Excl. VAT) £154.80 (Incl. VAT) RRP £201.24
- £19.50 (Excl. VAT) £23.40 (Incl. VAT)
- £117.00 (Excl. VAT) £140.40 (Incl. VAT) RRP £182.52
- £60.00 (Excl. VAT) £72.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £166.63 (Excl. VAT) £199.96 (Incl. VAT) RRP £259.64
- £8.50 (Excl. VAT) £10.20 (Incl. VAT) RRP £10.20
- £36.30 (Excl. VAT) £43.56 (Incl. VAT) RRP £56.63
£6.80 (Excl. VAT) £8.16 (Incl. VAT)