The Avaya B169 Wireless Conference Phone is a breakthrough, making conference calling easier and more convenient. Take the B169 Wireless Conference Phone anywhere in the office and get the exceptional quality and wealth of features you expect from the Avaya B100 Series conference phones – with a big difference: there’s no need for phone jacks or power outlets.
Why take conference calls only from specific conference rooms, boardrooms or executive suites within your facility? Simply carry the uniquely-designed B169 Wireless Conference Phone anywhere in the office that has wireless access and you’re good to go. Conduct high quality audio conferences virtually anytime and anywhere.
The rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides superior performance for up to 60 hours of talk time; that’s a full work week without having to recharge.
Crystal Clear Sound
Avaya has gone to great lengths so that the sound quality of the B169 Wireless Conference Phone lives up to the extraordinary standards of the rest of our award-winning conference phones. The B169 supports DECT, with the GAP/ CAT-iq technology standard, to reduce interference from other devices and deliver clear conversations. With the award-winning Avaya OmniSound® 2.0 technology, every participant is easily heard, with noise suppression filters that virtually eliminate distracting background noise.
Each of the Avaya B100 Series Conference Phones are packed with capabilities to make conference calling easier and more productive. The B169 Wireless Conference Phone includes an SD card slot to record calls on-the-fly and archive them for future review. Its built in conference guide, helps you dial multi party calls and store up to 20 call groups.
Easily expand the coverage of the B169 with available add-on microphones. Connect your PC or cell phone via Bluetooth or USB connection. Use the included phone book to conveniently store up to 200 frequently called numbers.
Make Faster Decisions
- Make it easy to collaborate and communicate with colleagues, customers and suppliers by taking conference calls just about anywhere in your office
- Set-up and manage conference calls with ease; record calls for archiving and playback
- Bring HD-quality audio conferencing with you where and when you need it; everyone on the call (and in the room) can be heard with clarity
- OmniSound HD – wideband via USB
- Microphone: Omni-directional, 360°
- Frequency response: 200-7000 Hz
- Equalizer: soft, neutral and bright
- Volume: 90 dB SPL 0.5m (RMS)
- Pickup range: up to 30m², up to 10 persons
- Mobile phone connection
- DECT base station: analog RJ-11
- Power supply: AC adapter 100-240 V AC/14V DC
- Expansion microphones
- 5200 mAh, up to 60 h talk time/270 h standby
- 2.2 lbs
- Diameter 240 mm; Height 77 mm
- Illuminated graphics LCD, 128x64
- 5 button menu navigation
- Line mode
- Conference guide
- Alphanumeric 0-9, *, #
- Off-hook, on-hook, mute, hold, volume up/down
- Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|Recommended for up to this many users...||10|
|Expandable with optional mics||Yes|
|Line Type||PBX Specific|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||Yes|
|Date & Time Display||No|
|List of Dialled Numbers. Time/Date stamped||-|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £650.00 (Ex VAT) £780.00 (Incl VAT)
- £395.00 (Ex VAT) £474.00 (Incl VAT)
- £425.00 (Ex VAT) £510.00 (Incl VAT)
- £170.00 (Ex VAT) £204.00 (Incl VAT)
- Price From: £350.00 (Ex VAT) £420.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £546.00
- £28.00 (Ex VAT) £33.60 (Incl VAT)
- £1.25 (Ex VAT) £1.50 (Incl VAT)