In-building wireless telephones can free your workers from their desks while allowing them to remain available to customers as well as co-workers. Because they facilitate communications, in-building wireless telephones can also increase workforce productivity, and since wireless voice extends your existing IT infrastructure, it also allows you to leverage your current communications investment.
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telephony (DECT) offers a secure, dedicated voice-only network in an assigned frequency band to minimize or eliminate interference — delivering superior voice quality. DECT also requires a shortened planning cycle when compared with Wi-Fi and is consequently more easily scalable.
DECT should be considered for environments where voice communication is critical and in environments that contain other types of wireless devices, such as RFID equipment or scanners, which may interfere with each other.
Avaya 3720 handsets provide high security, high-quality voice communications over a dedicated, encrypted wireless network. They are designed to meet the business needs of both office and industrial environments. Users can make and receive phone calls (including Caller ID) and also take advantage of PBX features, such as hold, conferencing and messaging. Navigation keys provide users with easy and efficient access to additional capabilities through the display. In addition, with up to 20 hours of talk time, users’ work will not be interrupted.
The cost-effective 3720 DECT telephone is designed for office workers and provides core DECT and PBX functionality at a budget-friendly price.
- High security and excellent voice quality
- Software and configuration download over-the-air (IP DECT) or via intelligent network attached cradles
- Half duplex speaker phone
- Multiple languages
- Long range and battery life (up to 20 hours)
- Liquid and dust protection (3725)
- IP DECT and ISDN DECT network compatibility
- Redial Memory: 30 last numbers - 25 call list
- Ringer setting: 14 different ring signals including vibrate and Volume control
- Headset interface
- Display: 3720: 112 x 115 pixel with white LED back-light
- Dimensions 3725: 3720: 133 × 53 × 24 mm
- Weight: 115g
- Management: Centralized software upgrade and remote handset configuration overthe-air (only IP DECT) and also via Intranet (using the advanced or rackmount charger)
- Headset connector: Standard 2.5 mm
- Speech Time: 16 hours
- Standby Time:180 hours
- Speaker phone: Half duplex loud speaker function
- Languages: 5 (English, French, German, Russian, Spanish) and 14 downloadable
- Local Phone Book: 250 contacts
- Voice Network Compatibility: IP and ISDN
- Frequency Range EU: 1880-1900 MHz
- Operating Temp. 0°C to +40°C
- System Compatibility: Avaya Communication Manager, Integral Enterprise, Integral 5, IP Office R5
Please note: Charger sold seperately, see related products below.
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
£350.00 (Excl. VAT) £420.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £546.00
£30.00 (Excl. VAT) £36.00 (Incl. VAT)
£65.00 (Excl. VAT) £78.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £101.40
£60.00 (Excl. VAT) £72.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £93.60
£80.00 (Excl. VAT) £96.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £124.80
£125.00 (Excl. VAT) £150.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £195.00
£95.00 (Excl. VAT) £114.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £148.20
£75.00 (Excl. VAT) £90.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £117.00