For easy, high quality call recording via your PC.
Main Features of the Software
- Ideal for extensive, high quality, low cost call recording
- PC telephone recording gives high quality digital recording direct to the hard disk of your PC
- Pause recording when taking credit card details
- Easy search by notes, time, date & call duration
- Add notes to each recording, search by key words or letters and you can search by keywords
- Save recordings to individual named files
- Highly compressed recording saves your PC's hard drive space
- Neither the recording nor the compression use a noticable amount of the processor's resources
- Up to 200hrs per Gb subject to CODECs on your PC
- Record to your own PC's hard disk, or to a network drive or your server
- Centralised access to recordings when saved to your server
- One phone connects to one PC to record, although the recordings can be saved centrally.
- Recordings can be password protected
- Make recordings directly as WAV files so that they can be played back on any computer running Windows Media Player or equivalent
- You can choose to encrypt recordings for security
- Encrypted recordings can be converted to WAV files with a password
- Recordings can then be emailed
How the Telephone and PC are Connected
- Supplied with Retell's Intelligent Recording Interface (IRI) which enables extremely high quality recordings compared to any other standard device. (Click here find out more about the Retell 650 IRI)
- A breakthrough in call recording technology
- Patented call recording technology
- Offers the best audio quality of any telephone connector in the world
- Compatible with all handsets or headsets that unplug (a clear plastic connector often referred to as RJ 9) - to record from a analogue telephone wall socket you will need to use Retell's model numbers 157 and 142
- Perfect balance between the near and far party using selector switch
- Noise free ‘agent observe’ recordings
- Some phones are live even when they are on hook. Simple recording connectors send any signal they receive to the recorder, meaning that you can get recordings due to noise in the room. The Intelligent
- Recording Interface prevents starting of recording by room noise when the phone is on hook because its microprocessor can detect when a call is in progress
- Will always give perfect recordings from your headset or handset however the microphone or loudspeaker are wired as it has a 6 way selector for all types of handsets
- Privacy button (lockable mute) with LED
- In use indicator light, shows when you are on a call, even if you are not talking. Stops people interrupting you when you are listening on the phone
- On/off hook detection
- Windows 7, 2000 or XP with at least a Pentium 500 Mhz processor or similar and at least 128Mb RAM. Good quality sound card (Creative Labs SoundBlast or better) and speakers. There are known issues with on-board Soundmax soundcards with Celeron processors. At least 1Gb spare hard disk space.
- For storage of recordings we recommend network connection speeds of no less that 100Mbs. We recommend that the maximum number of users recording into the same folder does not exceed six and that the maximum default recordings folder be no greater than 3Gb in size. Retell always recommends that you backup and archive your recordings on a regular basis.
- We recommend installation of all Windows© critical updates on the computer that you wish to run Retell's call recording software on.
In the Box
- Call Recording Software (Professional Version)
- Intelligent Recording Interface - Retell 650
- USB lead to power for the IRI from the PC and a power supply to power for the IRI from the mains. (You can use either)
- Stereo cable to connect the IRI to the line in socket of the sound card
Take a look at how one man benefitted from the use of this equipment by watching the video.
You could also take a look at his website he created in order to help others stop cold calling taking up so much of their time.
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £24.99 (Ex VAT) £29.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £38.99
£12.00 (Ex VAT) £14.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £18.00
- £120.83 (Ex VAT) £145.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £188.50
£28.85 (Ex VAT) £34.62 (Incl VAT)
£18.49 (Ex VAT) £22.19 (Incl VAT)
- £2.24 (Ex VAT) £2.69 (Incl VAT)
- £180.00 (Ex VAT) £216.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £385.60
- £79.50 (Ex VAT) £95.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £124.02