The Call Caddy 2 is a powerful and flexible business tool designed to enhance customer care, increase sales and aid operational efficiency. The Call Caddy 2 is suitable for small businesses, branches of franchises and departments of larger businesses.
The professional-grade hardware and software solution works by answering incoming calls to deliver professionally created messages, then holding the caller until staff can answer.
Call Caddy’s Call Recording and management features allow full control of telephone related operations, helping reduce lost calls, increase sales revenues and improve customer service.
Present a Professional Image
Managing clients at the same time as answering inbound calls is a difficult job!
The Call Caddy 2 answers calls with a professional greeting and offers callers the option to hold or leave a message. @Waiting callers hear relevant hints, information and carefully worded messages, prompting them to ask for information when calls are answered. Callers can even break-out of the queue to listen to messages about products, services, directions or information.
Calls may be recorded and reviewed to help staff training and resolve issues, and out-of-hours callers can be given emergency number or can leave a message.
Up-Sell and Maximise Caller Revenues
Ringing phones mean sales and profits, but during busy periods calls can be lost and staff have less time to sell.
The Call Caddy 2 is made for sales, handling calls, up selling specials and introducing new lines.
Message content can be pre-loaded and set to relate to different days and times of day to maximise profitability, and calls can be recorded to help train and manage staff and also to resolve conflict. Human performance is boosted too, with a wall board that shows waiting calls alongside real-time and historic stats that show how effective the team is.
Management and Player Software
The Call Caddy 2 comes with Management Player software that allows you to transfer calls from the device to a computer (if connected in network mode) and play the calls.
Network Log Management Interface
- Up to 2 Lines Covered
- Service Modes : Up to 2 calls can be answered at once with a professional greeting and then queued, listening to further message programs. Internal phones can ring while the welcome message is delivered – or after it has been delivered.
- Auto Attendant : Callers can use their keypads to access information, and after playing the information the unit can then automatically queue callers, take a message, hang up or continue to monitor the line throughout the queuing phase, so that callers can break-out to listen to other information or leave a message at any time.
- After-Hours service : Call Caddy enters night mode automatically at a pre-scheduled time to answer calls and play a message. It can also record a voice mail message and notify the user, or forward the recording directly.
- Call Recording : An optional service providing a strategic data-gathering and management tool. Call Caddy can also monitor calls locally or remotely to identify training requirements, resolve customer issues and train staff to recognize sales opportunities.
- Management Information : Call Caddy records data such as: how many calls are received per line, how long staff take to answer and how many calls are lost. This information enables better training, staffing and management decisions.
- On-Hold Messaging : If a phone system is present, Call Caddy will provide professional On Hold Marketing.
- Wall Board : The optional Call Caddy wall board provides caller status at a glance: the number of calls received and lost, average wait times, and how long current callers have been waiting for. It is also sound enabled, so can provide a ring tone.
- Custom Ring Tone : Call Caddy provides a range of ring tones. These could gently inform staff that a call is waiting (e.g. hair and beauty salons where loud ring tones can annoy clients) and then become more insistent after a pre-set time.
- Wireless Speakers : An optional wireless speaker card can stream music from internal memory to in-store speakers to entertain staff and customers. Music can be loaded through the Call Caddy Management System web portal.
- Unrivalled queuing, scheduling & call control flexibility
- Digital Answerphone
- Call Recording with up to 70K hours of storage
- Wallboard with audio alerts
- Multiple programmable Ring Tones to phones
- Full browser based remote configuration
- Local and remote Call Management and Reporting
- Remotely configurable Message On Hold source
- Wireless overhead music source
- Remote ‘Live Listen In’ from any browser
- Text Alerts to managers (lost calls, grade of service etc.)
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
£874.00 (Ex VAT) £1,048.80 (Incl VAT)
£350.00 (Ex VAT) £420.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £546.00
£1,328.20 (Ex VAT) £1,593.84 (Incl VAT)
£300.00 (Ex VAT) £360.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £468.00
£750.00 (Ex VAT) £900.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,170.00
£129.00 (Ex VAT) £154.80 (Incl VAT) RRP £201.24
£875.00 (Ex VAT) £1,050.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,365.00
£1,250.00 (Ex VAT) £1,500.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,950.00