Call Mynah has all the features of a professional business call recorder:
- 340 hours of call storage (that's a whole year for most people!)
- Connects to any mobile phone via Bluetooth
- Automatically records all calls (manual recording options too)
- Saves all call details (date, time, number, duration, call type)
- Add comments to calls and flag as 'Important'
- Upload calls to your PC for easy management (software supplied)
- 150 Hours standby, 8 hours talking before battery charge
- Call recording warn tone or prompt can be sent to callers (optional)
- Handset, Speakerphone or Headset (supplied) operation
- Security features to prevent unauthorized listening to your calls
Whenever you want to record a call, you must use Call Mynah to talk to your caller (Call Mynah will not record calls when you talk directly on your mobile phone).
You can answer calls directly on Call Mynah and you can make outgoing calls using the keypad or phonebook on Call Mynah. You can also easily switch between using your mobile handset and Call Mynah whenever a call needs recording.
To give you the same functionality as your mobile, Call Mynah can operate in Handset, Speakerphone of Headset (supplied) mode. To make it easy for you to answer and record calls on the move, we've included a headset with an 'Answer' button.
You may feel that you want to answer all your calls on Call Mynah, simply leave your mobile phone in your bag and use Call Mynah (Bluetooth has a range on minimum 10 Meters/30 feet).
Call Mynah can ring, flash or vibrate on incoming calls along with your mobile if you want it to.
Call Mynah receives Caller ID for every call and is able to record all the details including date, time, duration, calling/called number, call type(incoming, outgoing, unanswered etc.).
Choose which calls to record:Record All Calls - This option will automatically record every call you make. Of course you can delete a call after you've made it if you don't want it saved.
Manual Record - Simply press the 'Record' key at any time during a conversation and Call Mynah is smart enough to save the WHOLE call.
End Of Call Option - At the end of each call, Call Mynah can give you an option to save a call or delete it. You will be given a 10 second (programmable) countdown to make your decision.
Call Recording Announcement:
No Announcement - Will not tell your callers that you are recording the call.
Beep Tone - Call Mynah will send a short beep every 15 seconds to warn the caller that recording is in progress.
Announcement - This is a fully customizable announcement that is played when you first answer a call. We provide a number of options to choose from, or you can record your own announcement. A typical example is 'Please be aware that I am recording this call'
Decide What Type Of Calls To Record:
There are various options available to ensure you only record the calls you want, or never miss the most important ones. Phonebook Record Options - You can choose to ALWAYS RECORD calls from a particular number in the Call Mynah phonebook or you can choose to NEVER RECORD calls from a particular entry. This feature ensures important customers are always recorded and calls from home (for example) are never recorded.
Ignore Calls Less Than A Preset Time - This feature will not record calls that don't exceed a certain duration (0-30 seconds). This stops you recording calls when you dial and get 'Busy'.
Auto Delete Old Recordings - Call Mynah can auto delete old recordings when you reach 90% (user selectable) of memory capacity. Call Mynah will only delete calls that are not Important (see 'Adding Information To Calls'). With 340 hours storage on Call Mynah, you can be sure of saving at least 6 months of recordings before the auto deletion starts.
Set Maximum Record Time - You can set Call Mynah to stop recording a call over a certain duration (10mins to unlimited).
Set Maximum Number Of Calls Saved - To ensure the Call Mynah memory is manageable, you can set the maximum number of calls that can be stored (default is 3,000 calls).
Manage Your Calls Using Your PC:
Most users will want to periodically transfer their calls onto their PC hard disk. Call Mynah comes complete with management software to search, play, add comments and export call recordings. See 'Managing Your Calls On Your PC' for full details.
Call Mynah always lists the most recent calls first and will show you information about each call including:
- Callers number or name from the Phonebook
- Date & time of call
- Call type (Incoming, Outgoing, Memo)
- If a call is Important!
- If you have added comments to a call
- If you have recorded the call (Call Mynah will note the details of all calls even if you didn't record it)
You can also choose to list calls by their type including:
- All calls
- Incoming Calls (answered and unanswered)
- Answered Calls
- Unanswered Calls
- Outgoing Calls
- Voice Memo's
- Call marked Important!
When you play a call, you will see full details including:
- Type of call
- Date, Time, Duration, Number or Phonebook name
- Any comments you may have added
- The current Play position (hh:mm:ss of total duration)
To help you navigate to important sections of a call, you can Pause, Resume Fast Forward and Rewind while playing back
Add Information To Calls:
To help you manage the calls you record, Call Mynah allows you to add information to calls:
Making Calls Important - The Important! feature allows you to easily search and find calls. You can make a call Important! During a call or when you are reviewing calls later. Listing calls by Important! Makes finding and playing them much easier.
Adding Comments To Calls - Call Mynah has 10 pre-defined comments that can be added to a call. You can edit the comments to select your own preferences on Call Mynah or on your PC. Examples of standard pre-defined comments are 'Order Placed', Agreement Made' Follow Up' .
You can also add custom comments to your calls using standard ABC text typing on your Call Mynah keypad.
When you manage your calls using the XtR Desktop software provided, you will find the Important! And Comments features invaluable to finding specific call types quickly.
Call Recording Legislation
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||250 metres|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
£129.00 (Ex VAT) £154.80 (Incl VAT) RRP £201.24
- £79.50 (Ex VAT) £95.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £124.02
- £82.49 (Ex VAT) £98.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £128.69
- Price From: £88.00 (Ex VAT) £105.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £137.28
- Price From: £190.00 (Ex VAT) £228.00 (Incl VAT)
- Price From: £125.00 (Ex VAT) £150.00 (Incl VAT)
- Price From: £194.25 (Ex VAT) £233.10 (Incl VAT) RRP £163.80
- £24.00 (Ex VAT) £28.80 (Incl VAT) RRP £29.99